The pandemic has highlighted the need to be virtually present, and a virtual tour will enable the guest to step into your property from the safety and comfort of their home & office. Using a mouse or a headset, guests can pan around the image, 360 x 360 degrees, and conduct a walk-through. If the tours are of a high quality then the likelihood is that they will want to book or upgrade the room category. In years past, wedding and meeting planners had to visit a hotel in person to make an informed decision. Today, this can be achieved by taking a virtual tour, saving them time and money, and increasing the likelihood of securing their business.
360° VIRTUAL TOURS
360 images and tours drive results
High-quality photos on your business listing can improve your user experience, and make it easier for customers to find you. 360 tours let customers peak inside before they arrive, and boost your visibility online.
62% of visitors prefer listings with photos of store interiors.
Complete listings inspire trust and are 78% more likely to be viewed as well-established.
On average, 41% of business searches on Google Maps result in an on-site visit.
Listings with photos and tours motivate customers to make a purchase 29% of the time.
Google Maps 360 View Key Features
– Google #1 for Search Engine
– Explore, Navigate,
– Gain Visibility – Hit 3.17 Billion users across Globe.
– Cross Platform Accessibility.
– Be found Across Device
– Two out of three audiences want more Virtual tours to compare.
– Future of Advertising and next level marketing tool
– 28% Search are based on location on Google
Getting Street View services
- While Google does not employ photographers or agencies, we do allow contributors to publish up-to-date Street View imagery of roads. Our dedicated for-hire list displays photographers and agencies who showcased their expertise by contributing stunning high-quality images.
- Google continues its efforts of driving in many countries to bring you imagery that enhances your experience and helps you discover the world around you. Check out where we’re headed next to see if we’re soon coming to you, or contact a trusted pro if you’re eager to have fresh imagery sooner rather than later.